The cPanel Automation extension allows for website hosting accounts to be created in WHM®/cPanel® automatically when an order is placed in nBill. It is compatible with both Joomla! and Wordpress. You can optionally use your WHM password, or a remote access key (remote access key is recommended for security reasons) to allow your site to connect to WHM and create a new hosting account. The following features are supported:
- Automatically create accounts as soon as an order is confirmed
- Conditionally flag submissions to be reviewed by an administrator before creating the account
- Map fields from the form to values to be used for creating the account (eg. username, domain)
- Automatically park an additional domain if required
- Automatically create a MySQL database and corresponding MySQL user
- Automatically send a welcome e-mail to the client with all of their login details, nameservers, IP address, etc.
- Welcome e-mail can be viewed or re-sent either from the back end or from within the client's My Orders page
- Administrators can correct data and re-attempt account creation any time (eg. if it fails for some reason the first time)
- If the client updates their e-mail address on nBill's My Profile page, the contact e-mail will also be updated in cPanel
- Ability to add accounts to different servers depending on which order form is used
- Execute custom scripts on account creatiom
WHM® and cPanel® are trademarks of cPanel, Inc. nBill® is a registred trademark of Netshine Software Limited. The cPanel Automation extension for nBill is produced by Netshine Software Limited and is not endorsed by, nor affiliated with cPanel, inc. in any way.