As far as I'm aware, there is currently no issue. To resume, the things to check are:
1) Make sure the 'payment frequency' setting on the 'order' tab of the order form is set, and that the product(s) concerned have a price set for that payment frequency.
2) Make sure that at least one field on your form is actually associated with a product. This is done in the edit popup, or in the options popup (the latter if you want a different product to be ordered depending on the selection made in the list). Failure to associate a product with any fields on the form is the most common cause of having a product price of zero when you try to place an order.
3) Ensure there is a currency specified on the 'order' tab, and that you have used the correct currency code (you can see the code to use by checking the currency list).
4) Make sure a payment gateway has been selected on the 'details' tab.
5) Make sure a price has been specified for the relevant payment frequency and currency on the product record, and that the 'free of charge?' option is set to 'no'.