Author Topic: Recipient does not accept payments denominated in this currency  (Read 6539 times)

Offline jaatendi

• View Profile
I have followed the steps as suggested above, and when I hit submit on the form to proceed to Paypal, I get the following message displayed at Paypal:

This recipient does not accept payments denominated in WS_Error_XClick_Pref_Foreign_Currency. Please contact the seller and ask him to update his payment receiving preferences to accept this currency.

My other forms are processing my desired currency, and I am wondering what is causing this. Thx

Offline netshine

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Recipient does not accept payments denominated in this currency
« Reply #1 on: 09/April/2009, 08:58:24 AM »
What currency is it? What currency code did you enter when you created the currency in nBill?

Offline jaatendi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09/April/2009, 11:13:43 AM »
My intended currency is Canadian Dollars, though I am unsure if I have properly selected it as my currency of choice in all necessary places in my Nbill set up.

Offline netshine

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09/April/2009, 11:25:39 AM »
Make sure it is selected as the default currency on your vendor record, and enter CAD in the currency setting on the 'order' tab of your order forms. If the problem persists, please raise a support ticket so I can double-check what is being sent through to Paypal (but it would likely also require support from Paypal to resolve).

anything